Modern condo built in 2021 on the top floor of the building! Open living area with impressive natural light in the living room and dining room. Functional and elegant kitchen with quartz countertops. Large island with quartz countertops. Unit currently divided into 3 bedrooms. Superb rooftop terrace offering breathtaking views of Mont-Royal. Conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, cafes, Beaubien Cinema, different restaurants, neighborhood schools, and the Iberville metro station. A unique opportunity in a charming neighborhood.
Bathroom : 3rd level
Welcome to 2651 Rue Beaubien East unit 302!
- Superb modern condo located on the 3rd and top floor of the building
- Entrance hall with ceramic flooring
- Beautiful open living area, benefiting from large and generous windows that ensure optimal natural light, highlighted by recessed lighting
- Spacious living room and dining area
- Functional and elegant kitchen with timeless white and black accents
- Kitchen island with a quartz countertop and a large double sink
- 3 bedrooms, two of them featuring large and wide windows
- Bathroom with ceramic walls for easy maintenance, equipped with a bathtub-shower and stacked washer and dryer
- Private balcony offering a view of the 2nd avenue, surrounded by trees
- Superb private rooftop terrace with an great view of Mount Royal
- 1 indoor storage space #302 (locker)
- 1 bicycle storage
- Building built in 2021
- Wood or ceramic floors throughout the unit
- Wall-mounted heat pump
- Heated floor in the bathroom
Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie is a vibrant and diverse neighborhood known for its friendliness and charm. It features numerous parks and green spaces, tree-lined streets, local shops, cafes, and restaurants, making it a delightful place to live and explore. The neighborhood is also home to several cultural institutions, such as Beaubien Cinema, offering a varied program.
- Just a few blocks from Beaubien Park and Molson Park
- Steps away from bus stops #18 and 445
- A 16-minute walk to Iberville metro station
- A 5-minute walk to Cinéma Beaubien
- A 6-minute walk to Provigo or a 7-minute walk to Rachelle-Béry grocery store
- A 3-minute walk to Saint-Marc Elementary School and Rose-des-Vents Elementary School
- Several restaurants and shops, including Café Sorbier, Sandwicherie Sue, Mitch Déli, Abaca Florist, Elsdale Buvette de Quartier, and more
- Electricity costs are based on the Hydro-Québec estimate.
- The current configuration of the unit is 3 bedrooms, but there is the possibility to remove a wall or modify the layout to change it to a 2-bedroom configuration.
Bathroom : 3rd level
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Hall||3rd level||6'7" X 3'7"||Ceramic|
|Living room||3rd level||15' X 13'9" irr.||Wood|
|Dining room||3rd level||13'2" X 7'8"||Wood|
|Kitchen||3rd level||11'2" X 8'||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||3rd level||9'8" X 9'5"||Wood||With corner windows|
|Bedroom||3rd level||9'8" X 9'2"||Wood||With mezzanine bed|
|Bedroom||3rd level||9'6" X 8'||Wood||Middle room|
|Bathroom||3rd level||7'10" X 7'9" irr.||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Fire detector , Air exchange system , Intercom , Wall-mounted heat pump
Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave hood, washer and dryer, living room bookcase, pendant light fixtures, 2 PAX bedroom closets, custom blinds, curtain poles.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is SARAH STAPLETON, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is SARAH STAPLETON, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.